I know I need to eat healthy, workout, and live a balanced life. Maybe it’s the change in the moon because I feel like Howling every time I read “You Know Your Ready When to Lose Weight” or “How to Drop Ten Pounds in a Month.” I mean really do I need to look at another air brushed super model.
So my muffin tops and I made our own list in retaliation of this healthy feel good wellness business! It’s called My Saggy Bits List….
1) I did purchase a cheap cotton shirt and yes it did shrink in the dryer! My muffin top has not expanded!
2) I do not like Green Smoothies. No matter how you spin it. I do not love them. I would much rather eat salad for breakfast!
3) Spanx was created for muffin tops. Enjoy it’s sausage encasing glory and strut those skinny jeans!
4) LuluLemon only has sales for size 2’s! And it’s annoying! Why does size 2 always get all the glory and the savings?
5) My thighs rub together! Isn’t that suppose to be normal?
6) One cookie a day keeps me happy.
7) Water! Water with lemon! Water with berry infused flavors! Sometimes I just want a frickin coke!
8) I have a fear if I keep digesting the chia seed my bowel movements may morph into a chia pet.
9) A jelly doughnut is heaven on a cloudy and cold wet day.
10) My latest running catastrophe involved tripping over a tree root and having some one on one intimate attention with the dirty ground. Where is the fitness glory in that tale? Sometime it’s best just to stay home and watch the View.
Now that I have vented, hammered my scale, I’m beginning to feel much better. I think I will go eat my celery stick with goat cheese. It tastes so much better than the salty scrumptious goodness of chips.
Is there anything you would like to add to the list? I don’t want to be the only one that vents….
Darcie Cameron is a RYT 200 who believes Yoga is a gift that is accessible to everyone with proper modifications, a patient smile and just taking the time to breathe. One of the greatest presents you will ever unwrap is when you connect your mind, body and spirit in perfect sync with your own breath. Connect with Darcie on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/darciecameronlovesyoga