If you have ever been to a Disney or Universal Studios theme park you know that it is bound to be crowded, busy, full of long wait times, and over expensive snacks. The ultimate goal is to go have a great time for the whole family. But there are days when the madness of theme park ensues and you leave feeling tired, anxious, and grumpy.
1. Go early! If you are there when the theme park opens than you are avoiding a long line of crowds.
2. Two words – Fast Pass! If you are early pick-up your fast pass for the rides you want to go on.
3. Don’t follow the crowds when you enter the park. Look at your map, choose the rides you want to do, go directly those rides, and surprise no line-up! Save the happy snappy camera activities for the end of the day when the lines are long and you are done for the day.
4. Pack water and snacks! Theme parks charge you through the roof! So come prepared with your own water, snacks, and sandwiches. It will keep money in your pocket.
5. If you suffer from motion sickness the best recommendation is to have light breakfast and lunch. Your stomach and theme park enthusiasts will thank you for not losing your cookies.
I know this was my first time at a theme park and I followed these five simple steps and it worked! My sanity was maintained for most of the trip!
Almost every ride we went on had a wait time less than ten minutes. The best part is we were finished each theme park by three in the afternoon which provided ample rest and relaxation time by the pool.
Oh! And one warning! Step out-of-the-way for highschool school field trips. Teens in large groups become wild pack dogs! They are bound to run over you, your child, to get to the next ride…
Categories: avoiding long lines Disney Studios Disney Vacation Disney World epcot center family vacations florida fun funny Humor Islands of Adventure Life motherhood musings my life Orlando parenting random thoughts The Magic Kingdom thoughts Tips tips for surviving theme parks travel Universal studios vacation
Darcie Cameron is a RYT 200 who believes Yoga is a gift that is accessible to everyone with proper modifications, a patient smile and just taking the time to breathe. One of the greatest presents you will ever unwrap is when you connect your mind, body and spirit in perfect sync with your own breath. Connect with Darcie on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/darciecameronlovesyoga