As I devour the last of the scrumptious cupcakes in my kitchen. A big light of flashing cupcakes began dancing in my head! And it occurred to me that wouldn’t it be great to come back as a cupcake in your next life. I know it sounds odd! But just think about it!
1. Nobody complains of your round bottom or top! In fact, it’s expected of you to be round, and the bigger the better!
2. You will never be opinionated, and will always be sweet!
3. You get to be as colourful as you want!
4.You get to celebrate the best festivities! Well only one festivity because your shelf life is short and you will always be eaten!
5. But because you only have one short life – it will be the greatest festivity ever!
6. People never talk ill of you! You are far from being scandalous or controversial! Afterall you are only a cupcake!
7. You don’t ever have to worry about silly politics! You’re a cupcake!
8. If you have any flaws no one will know because it will be hidden under candies and sprinkles.
9. The only issues with family members will be who will be chosen to be devoured first! And really the feud will be short-lived and forgotten especially after all of you have been devoured!
10. Last but not least if a vile evil villain selects you to enjoy your tasty goodness! Perhaps, you have the power to save the party by giving this evil-doer a mild dose of food poisoning. You will never be suspected because, you my darling, are a sweet little cupcake!
Really, the life of a cupcake seems to good to be true! Maybe it would develop anxiety issues like not being as big as the cake? Or have huge fear of the human digestive system? Maybe the life of the cupcake wouldn’t be so perfect after all…
Darcie Cameron is a RYT 200 who believes Yoga is a gift that is accessible to everyone with proper modifications, a patient smile and just taking the time to breathe. One of the greatest presents you will ever unwrap is when you connect your mind, body and spirit in perfect sync with your own breath. Connect with Darcie on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/darciecameronlovesyoga