I was Ready! Pumped! Set for my Run! I turn on my shuffle for some great motivational tunes and this is what I get….
- Famous Blue Raincoat – Leonard Cohen
- That Horse in the Country – Cowboy Junkies
- Bulletproof – Jim Cuddy
- Crush – Dave Matthews
- Two – Ryan Adams
- Who Will Save Your Soul – Jewel
- All Apologies – Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
- Ranblin’ Woman – Cat Power
- Shine – David Gray
- Sun Comes Up It’s Tuesday Morning – Cowboy Junkies
- If you See Her, Say Hello – Bob Dylan
Seriously, it made me want to run home and crawl under the covers. Oh! And currently it’s playing,” If You were Mine” by Billy Holliday! Is my IPod sending me a message?
Darcie Cameron is a RYT 200 who believes Yoga is a gift that is accessible to everyone with proper modifications, a patient smile and just taking the time to breathe. One of the greatest presents you will ever unwrap is when you connect your mind, body and spirit in perfect sync with your own breath. Connect with Darcie on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/darciecameronlovesyoga